We offer scholarships for high school students interested in a career as an Ag Service Technician.
Service Technicians are in high demand and our scholarships help offset a portion of the tuition cost of attending a qualifying Ag Diesel program.
Benefits of our Scholarship Program:
- Paid internships during School Breaks
- Guaranteed Placement in one of our locations after Graduation
- Laptops with Service Advisor Diagnostic Program & Parts Manager Pro Software
- Uniforms and Other Clothing
- Diesel Technician Tuition Reimbursement - if you graduate from a 2-year Diesel Program such as the programs offered by LATI, MN West-Canby, SE Tech, MTI, WyoTech or John Deere Tech at NDSCS (Average cost of tuition and fees is approximately $16,000)
Talk to your local Service Department or contact Haley in Human Resources at 605-886-3545 for more details.