- Job Title: Equipment Detailer
- Department: Service
- Reports To: Service Manager
- FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
- Supervises: N/A
Summary: The primary purpose of the Equipment Detailer is to efficiently and thoroughly clean and refurbish customer and dealer owned equipment.
Essential Job Functions:
- Efficiently cleans and refurbishes new and used customer and dealer owned equipment. This includes the exterior and interior of the equipment. Takes the upmost care in producing a professional finished product.
- May assist in unloading trucks and reporting damages or shortages in shipment.
- May provide backup assistance in lot maintenance and moving equipment for the Sales Department.
- Maintains a clean work area and follows all safety practices of the organization when completing work assignments. Also helps to maintain company vehicles, inventory and tools in proper working condition.
Other Job Functions:
- Other duties or projects as assigned by management.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Ability to operate heavy equipment preferred.
- Self-starter who can work independently and efficiently.
- Ability to stand 8 hours or more a day.
- Valid driver's license required.
- High school diploma or equivalent experience required.
This job description is not intended to be all inclusive and employee will also perform other reasonable related business duties as assigned by immediate supervisor or other management as required. Kibble Equipment reserves the right to revise or change job duties and responsibilities as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.