- Job Title: Office Coordinator
- Department: Administrative
- Reports To: Shared Services Supervisor
- FLSA Status: Exempt
- Supervises: None
Summary: Performs a full range of administrative support duties, including; daily cash drawer balancing, daily bank deposits, equipment delivery receipts, ordering janitorial supplies, customer’s first point of contact, enter parts invoices in A/P, assembly of sales deptartment paperwork.
Essential Job Functions:
- Receives and refers visitors and telephone callers, ensuring these individuals are directed to the proper dept. within the dealership.
- Enter Deere parts invoices in A/P.
- Assembles paperwork for the sales department for distribution as required, including entering advanced deposits.
- Contact for customer A/R.
- Submits delivery receipts to equipment manufacturers and trade dates for traded equipment.
- Distributes mail and maintains Kibble Equipment's files.
- Prepares bank deposits and balances the cash drawer daily.
- Order janitorial supplies and coordinate w/other Office Coordinators.
- Oversee the return process for E-crates and shipping stands to Deere.
- Administrative support for Part, Sales and Service deparments.
Skills and Qualifications:
- High School degree.
- General Accounting knowledge.
- Good people and communication skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to use standard desktop load applications such as Microsoft Office, Excel and Word.
- Solid clerical expertise.
This job description is not intended to be all inclusive and employee will also perform other reasonable related business duties as assigned by immediate supervisor or other management as required. Kibble Equipment reserves the right to revise or change job duties and responsibilities as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.