- Job Title: Parts Manager
- Department: Parts Department
- Reports To: Aftermarket Manager
- FLSA Status: Exempt
- Supervises: All Parts Department Employees
Summary: Manages parts operations for the location to provide the highest level of external and internal customer satisfaction while maximizing operational performance. Executes parts department standard processes. Attracts, retains and effectively engages department personnel.
Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for the financial performance of the department and achievement of desired metrics, including profitable sales growth, disciplined expense control and targeted net return on sales. Also accountable for the evaluation and reshaping of departmental processes to improve efficiency. (25%)
- Assists at parts counter as needed to support customer sales. (25%)
- Responsible for recruiting, hiring and retaining talented employees and effectively developing department personnel. Provides consistent and clear direction for subordinates. Sets positive example for all employees by following and enforcing company policy. (20%)
- Responsible for creating customer friendly retail environment within the parts department, which includes promotional marketing, merchandising of showroom, and reinforcing excellent customer service skills among direct reports. Executes follow up process on all invoices over $2,500. (15%)
- Demonstrates a genuine concern for Kibble Equipment as a whole. Exhibits outstanding communication skills and cooperates with other departments and locations within Kibble Equipment. Promotes teamwork, maintains a positive attitude and supports the concept of one face to our customers. (10%)
- Collaborates with inventory analyst to ensure proper on-hand parts inventory to meet customer demand while achieving desired inventory performance standards. Oversees ongoing inventory processes to ensure proper inventory control. (5%)
- Other responsibilities and duties as assigned by management.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Previous agricultural industry or equipment dealership experience preferred but not required
- Prior management experience preferred
- Ability to effectively communicate individually and in a group setting with customers and employees
- Willingness to work extended hours and weekends when required
- Excellent customer service skills
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent preferred
This job description is not intended to be all inclusive and employee will also perform other reasonable related business duties as assigned by immediate supervisor or other management as required. Kibble Equipment reserves the right to revise or change job duties and responsibilities as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.