- Job Title: Sales Represenative
- Department: Sales
- Reports To: Sales Manager
- FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
- Supervises: N/A
Summary: Sells new and used agricultural/turf equipment to new and existing customers.
Essential Job Functions:
- Develops excellent customer relationships within a defined sales area or customer list to maximize equipment sales for the company.
- Maintains current product knowledge on all new/used equipment potentially saleable by the dealership, including features/benefits, used equipment values, and proper trade evaluations.
- Utilizes appropriate sales strategies such as new/used equipment demonstrations, financing options and programs, JDQuote2, and excellent closing skills to secure customer purchases.
- Monitors trends in customer’s business activity and competitive activity/products and communicates with management accordingly.
- Maintains assigned company vehicle and equipment.
- Demonstrates a genuine concern for Kibble Equipment as a whole. Exhibits outstanding communication skills and cooperates with other departments and locations within Kibble Equipment. Promotes teamwork, maintains a positive attitude and supports the concept of one face to our customers.
- Other responsibilities and duties as assigned by management.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Knowledge of agricultural equipment and farming or operational practices preferred.
- Ability to use standard desktop load applications such as Microsoft Office and internet functions.
- Ability to learn and apply knowledge quickly.
- Excellent customer relationship skills.
- Ability and willingness to build relationships with prospects and customers.
- Be accountable to daily required sales activity.
- High school diploma or equivalent work experience.
This job description is not intended to be all inclusive and employee will also perform other reasonable related business duties as assigned by immediate supervisor or other management as required. Kibble Equipment reserves the right to revise or change job duties and responsibilities as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.