"If you give me the chance, I will work with you to get the best deal for you." ~ Tyler Velzke
- Is passionate about agriculture and supporting local farmers
- Has worked in the Owatonna Store for 8 years as a Parts Sales Rep
- Will put your needs first to help you get the best deal possible
- Provides exceptional customer service to all customers, no matter what you need or when you need it
- Was born and raised in Morristown and currently lives there with his wife and four children
I’d like to take a moment of your time to introduce myself: my name is Tyler Velzke, and I’ve worked in the Owatonna Store for past eight years as a Parts Sales Rep. I’m happy to announce that I am now your local Equipment Sales Rep for Kibble Equipment. If I haven’t met you already, I look forward to meeting you very soon.
Agriculture has always been a real passion of mine. I’m excited to be able to use that passion and my extensive ag knowledge to help you make the best decisions for your business. I want you to know that I will always put your needs first. If you give me the chance, I will work with you to get the best deal for you. I want you to be successful and will do whatever I can to make that happen.
I was born and raised in Morristown, and still live there today. I know the area well and am invested in the future of the farmers who are the backbone of the economies of all our small towns. Farmers have supported our local schools, churches, healthcare systems, and other businesses for many years – and I’m here to support you – through the good times and the bad.
I’ll be out to visit you in the very near future – but if you need something right away, please don’t hesitate to give me a call at (507) 456-5172. Otherwise, I look forward to meeting you soon.
Thank you for your business, I look forward to working with you.
Contact Tyler Today: